Transcribed by Harley's Human
"So I wunder what kats are up for adopshun today?
I need a frenz to plays with.
Hmmm . . . Dog, Nope . . . Dog, Nope . . . Wabbit, Nope . . .
Amewican Staffoidsssso . . . staff... uh . . . staf. . . .
oh, another dog. Nope. "
"Ooh, look, Kats! Kats! CLICK"
"Ooh, look at Dem! Pwetty!"
"Dey look playful too. Better read all the fine pwint tho. The itnernets iz cwazy place."
"Two Gorgous cats brother and sisters looking for a good home. Both cats are extrmemly loving and gentle.Great with kids. Both Tabby mix. Born in July of 2007. Liter trained. One girl and one boy. Brothers and sisters. Would really like to keep them together. Are friendly towards dogs. Must go to good owners. Has shots and has been spayed and neutered. Was adopted from a cat adoption service. No re-homing fee. New owners must sign a disclosure to guarantee that the cats will not be declawed. I feel this is turely cruel. Please call me for more information or to set up "meeting" with the cats."
"Er . . . Litter trained . . . guud . . . gots shotz . . . guud . . . "
"I likes DAT one!!! Let's get Dat one, Mommy!"
"Call 'em up! I wunna get a frenz. Pweeeeeeeeze?
[tries cutest expression in arsenal]"
"NO? Noo? Awwwww, cmon, pleeeeeeeeeze?
[tries saddest pathetic face].
But they're saaaaaaaad. They need a frenz too! :-((((((((((
An dey is fweeeeeeee to guud home. And we gots a guuud home.
Pweeeeeze? Awwww maaaannnnnnn. :-(((((("
"I'm sowwy pwetty katties, I kant help yuu. Mebbe somebody else will."
"I shall give youze a keeeese to make you happies. I hopes keeses can go thru the internets!"
By Harley.
Transcribed by Harley's mean cold-hearted stingy Human.
"So I wunder what kats are up for adopshun today?I need a frenz to plays with.
Hmmm . . . Dog, Nope . . . Dog, Nope . . . Wabbit, Nope . . .
Amewican Staffoidsssso . . . staff... uh . . . staf. . . .
oh, another dog. Nope. "
"Ooh, look, Kats! Kats! CLICK"
"Ooh, look at Dem! Pwetty!"
"Dey look playful too. Better read all the fine pwint tho. The itnernets iz cwazy place."
"Two Gorgous cats brother and sisters looking for a good home. Both cats are extrmemly loving and gentle.Great with kids. Both Tabby mix. Born in July of 2007. Liter trained. One girl and one boy. Brothers and sisters. Would really like to keep them together. Are friendly towards dogs. Must go to good owners. Has shots and has been spayed and neutered. Was adopted from a cat adoption service. No re-homing fee. New owners must sign a disclosure to guarantee that the cats will not be declawed. I feel this is turely cruel. Please call me for more information or to set up "meeting" with the cats.""Er . . . Litter trained . . . guud . . . gots shotz . . . guud . . . "
"I likes DAT one!!! Let's get Dat one, Mommy!"
"Call 'em up! I wunna get a frenz. Pweeeeeeeeze?[tries cutest expression in arsenal]"
"NO? Noo? Awwwww, cmon, pleeeeeeeeeze? [tries saddest pathetic face].
But they're saaaaaaaad. They need a frenz too! :-((((((((((
An dey is fweeeeeeee to guud home. And we gots a guuud home.
Pweeeeeze? Awwww maaaannnnnnn. :-(((((("
"I'm sowwy pwetty katties, I kant help yuu. Mebbe somebody else will."
"I shall give youze a keeeese to make you happies. I hopes keeses can go thru the internets!"By Harley.
Transcribed by Harley's mean cold-hearted stingy Human.