FOA Adoptable Pets
Robertino, I think. (above)
Unknown little doggy above, maybe Duke?
Champion (above)
Benny (above) wins my award for Most Adoptable Dog. Just a sweet, sweet, easy-going dog. Quiet but cheerful.
Jason (I think) (above)

"Guiness" wins the BEST DOG award. Sweet sweet dog, and the best model! I must have 20 perfect shots of Guiness.

Raffles, above. VERY adorable little Chihuahua.Hazel (below)

Below: Don't know this kitty's name, with the absolutely stunning turquoise eyes.



Four identical little black kittens

Sherman
Theo (above). Plush sweetheart.

Katrina (above)
Tarzan.
Chance. Chance has a physical challenge, but is an amazing and gorgeous cat.A few orphan kitties at Friends of Animals Foundation wanted to say Hi. I went there yesterday to take some pictures for them. If you know anybody who wants one, call them up! (310) 479-5089. These guys are all on Petfinder as well - here's their petlist:
FOA Adoptable Pets